Sonic Electronix

i want someone hear me coming

this forum has gone mad!

>_<

There are several things that can get you loud-

1) super efficient box (usually very large)

2) lots of cone

3) lots of power

so you need to decided which of these will give you the results you want. With a 10" or 12" cone your going to have to make that up with either lots of power or lots of box. now, being said you dont want a big box that leaves power, with a sub par amp (I'm assuming so, I've never used one but i dont recognize the brand at all) your now sub par in all three areas lol. My advice to you, either get something like an lvl 4 XL 12" or other powerful 12" driver and give it a clean 3kw worth of power OR go with an efficient large driver (lvl 4 18" or equivilent) if you dont make any sacrifices you wont "be heard coming down the street"

-Drew

****Your body rattle may be heard down the street regardless of equipment, which may be enough for ya

im sure i got the power for a 12 would a dc level5 do the trick as well? and what hz should i go daily? but i wouldnt be pounding it hard everyday at times only lol

just make sure you roll down your windows before yelling "OK IM COMING!" lol just playing but really im surprised nobody has mentioned AQ. from what i hear they are pretty good and arent super expensive

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived