Sonic Electronix

i want someone hear me coming

ok heres the deal i got a 97 4runner i got a 2500 rubicon amp and now im looking for a sub just 1 but want to keep it either at a 10 or a 12 the catch is i want it loud and people can here me coming lol...reason for a single 12 or 10 is cause i go camping and fishing alot and i wanna keep the back as open as can if not i would do 2 15's or even 2 18's lmk thanks guys :noob:

What is your budget? I just put a 12 inch Fi SSD in my friend's car and it pounds like crazy, puts a type r to shame. that ran 235 shipped. You could get a Fi BL for around 320 ish shipped. or a Fi Q for about 280 shipped. They all only need a 2 cubic foot box to sound great. The BL could definitely handle all of the power. just follow the specs for box building in the tech section of the Fi site and it will sound incredible. Other wise I'd say a DC level 4, or a DD 9512g would be good.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Ah, I see. I honestly have no clue on the prices for DC, DD or even T3. If you manage to get ahold of the guys at dc, would you mind finding out the price of a level 4 15 or 18 for me? I've been trying for a few weeks with no luck.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

If you want to competite with ur system on SPl events i would say great choice with a lvl 5. But for daily driver with camping and fishing i would prefer

a good SQL Sub like an FI Q, lvl 4 XL, Focal 27 KX. Its much more fun to have a music on the camp or fishingground thaqt sounds good than is loudest hell.

Think the lvl 5 is arround 5-600 $.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Nah just the length of the port and how long it is..dont have to make the box bigger i wouldent tune it that low for daily though..tune around 35-38 mines at 35 and im liking it a lot

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived