DC Sound Lab

2 12 lvl 3's flexing my STEERING WHEEL

Yes it does causes clipping.

Nice, i love mercedes benz.(i have a C200 AMG)

i know man. they are built so sturdy. i was impressed by the sunroof and partial roof flex since this car is built so "strong" i wish my back seats could drop down. im gonna have tl numbers soon too.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Just wondering, when you set the gain above the rating of the amp, doesn't that cause clipping?

Sorry just wondering, I want to try this out on my IA 20.1, bump it up to 2000 watts.

birthsheet says 1639rms at 1 ohm. i put it couple hundred lower then that to be safe. i think im going to drop i t to 1200 just to be safe. because after for bumping for a while i kinda smell vc in the port..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Dude I got steering wheel flex with a 10 on 500 watts. I mean your shit looks good but you know how people are, "go big or go home" blah blah blah, but it still looks good man. Keep it up

in what kinda car? when i had the btl in the benz it didnt really flex anything. when i put it in a 02 sebring every thing started flexing like crazy

1j1450.png

for what you have That is some good flexing you got going on

that means alot coming from the guy that owns this awsome company :)

1j1450.png

LOL those are my brothers i knew someone was gonna say something. its 1200rms so thats 600rms a sub

perfect. hope i dont lose my steering wheel flex from loss of power :)

1j1450.png

i know man. when i was looking into em like online all the vids on youtube made em seem quiet.. i guess you really dont know until you do hear em in person! lol they surprised me! bump to show how nasty the lvl 3's get! and they would be way louder if i could port my rear deck or allow some sort of air flow into the cabin. its all sealed in the trunk..

1j1450.png

i know man. when i was looking into em like online all the vids on youtube made em seem quiet.. i guess you really dont know until you do hear em in person! lol they surprised me! bump to show how nasty the lvl 3's get! and they would be way louder if i could port my rear deck or allow some sort of air flow into the cabin. its all sealed in the trunk..

Maybe I'm a noob but I've never gotten this impression!!!

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew