Sundown Audio

Sold the last of the SAE-1200Ds today and this line is now discontinued. The SAE-1200D v.2 made big strides in reliability vs. the v.1 model but still does not quite live up to the standard set by the SAZ/SAX series amps in my mind.

It was a tough decision as we really wanted to offer a lower cost line but at this time it is not fitting into my plan for Sundown Audio. I've spent alot of time thinking about it and had not made my final decision until today -- I had made plans to introduce matching multi-channels but these plans are now halted. I think the change will be for the better as we can concentrate on our core lines, the SAX and SAZ amps.

The SAX-1200D is only slightly more expensive than the SAE-1200D v.2 for customers shopping in that range and we are also working on lower cost SAX line multi-channel amps built alongside their bigger brothers in Korea.

Obviously service / warranty support will continue for the SAE amps sold already.

Thanks for your support.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Do what you gotta do man. :good: Just keep putting out the quality products that you have been so far. Putting more focus into the SAZ line eh? :popcorn:

Edited by Cashdollar2009

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

that is great news Jacob....Anything that helps to move the company forward is for the best. Cant wait to hear about the new stuff coming out

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Well thats just great... ill never have an SAE100.4 to match my 1200d.... im not going to lie... im slightly upset.. i finally found an amp line that i liked...ive been anxiously waiting for the 100.4 to be released.

but you have to do what is best for your company... :shrug:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Well thats just great... ill never have an SAE100.4 to match my 1200d.... im not going to lie... im slightly upset.. i finally found an amp line that i liked...ive been anxiously waiting for the 100.4 to be released.

but you have to do what is best for your company... :shrug:

I have the prototype :drink40:

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I have the prototype :drink40:

ORLY? Humm... ive got the 2 SA-12's and the SAE1200d.... the SAE100.4 is the missing link to my system...I want it really badly but im working on a tight budget... SOOO... what could an SAE line enthusiast do to get said Prototype?..lol.. i was seriously ready to throw the whole system out of the window when i read the 100.4 wasnt coming out...im ocd and HAVE to have matching amps... you could pm me if you would be willing to give it up... id at least like to try to talk up a deal to get it in my possession! i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it...haha

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?