Sonic Electronix

help with my bmw need to do a sick sub set up

I got a 00 bmw 323i sedan i want to make the car hit very hard (Id like to be able to do a little hair trick action) may not get there but like to get close lol what do u guys think i should run for subs and amp (On budget but can spend a bit) i was thinking 3 12's with like a 2000 watt mono amp or maybe 2 15s or sumthing let me no guys

i dont think it is possible to do a hairtrick, with the way yours will be done... i wanted to do one in my car so looked into it, you need to hit hard and at low hz, and move ALOT of air, as your sbs will be bumping in the trunk, your seats and shelf will stop the air flow through the car the the windows. i also read most peoples storys of having 5000 watts and still not managing a hair trick. shame i know!

Hairtrick will be out of question unless you decide to wall it. Even the craziest of the bass builders have difficulty doing it in trunks mainly because you don't have enough space to support a 100+ sq in port and at least 4 cubes. You'll need a ton of space to tune to a healthy 30-32 Hz.

Instead do a 2 12" set up back firing in a 4 cube box tuned to 33-35 Hz.

I personally suggest 2 level 3 dc 12's and a mb quartz discus amp.

Hairtrick will be out of question unless you decide to wall it. Even the craziest of the bass builders have difficulty doing it in trunks mainly because you don't have enough space to support a 100+ sq in port and at least 4 cubes. You'll need a ton of space to tune to a healthy 30-32 Hz.

Instead do a 2 12" set up back firing in a 4 cube box tuned to 33-35 Hz.

I personally suggest 2 level 3 dc 12's and a mb quartz discus amp.

lololololololoolololol! meade? thats the first person off the top of my head w.o a wall and does some violent hairtricks, and im about 90% sure that theres people that of done hairtricks out the trunk, of coarse they either had it ported though the rear deck or the arm rest in the back, or just subs firing forward no seats, with the subs sealed off from the rest of the car in the trunk in my mind is nearly impossible ill give you that

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived