my two cents to the story...

it would have been ok if he obeyed the law. but because he didnt, you can wont either and expect the situation to reach some kind of stalemate where he realizes the error of his ways, apologizes, and moves on?

and id love to see your drift

not to mention the people who somehow know he was doing 60. im sorry...how is it you know how fast he was going? 25 to 30 can seem like a HUGE difference. not saying he was only doing 30 but you get the idea. no ones retarded. only people retarded are people who think you can accurately depict a cars speed while you yourself are in motion. unless the car was also speeding. in which case...yeah. useless.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What I hate is when douche bags with lifted trucks do this. Don't get me wrong, I love lifted trucks.. but it seems that almost all (if not all..) of them are douches and do shit like this (pass you in no passing zones while speeding and then high beam you for stupid shit) :shrug:

I think you should of just stayed behind him and called the po po.. or looked on the back of his trailer for a "how is my driving?" thing.

Semis are basically "made" to hit animals going highway speeds, and especially the trailers - he could of passed you and then "accidentally" turned back into your lane too soon, it wouldn't of hurt his trailer at all. :shrug:

last line is a sort of false statement. I work on Semi trailers as a living now and every week i get one that has damage from cars hitting them. Most Trailers now are aluminum and it doesn't take much to bend one up and its a pain in my ass to fix. As far as semi's being made to hit animals probably small little critters but even a Raccoon will do a lot of damage especially the semi's now that have the super wide rear axle tires. It doesn't take much to bend them and they are also aluminum. I will admit that the trailer and truck are made tough but at highway speeds its just like driving a normal car just a lot heavier.

And cutting off semi's is a really dumb idea. Even if he has no load hes still pulling about 10 tons easily depending on the type of trailer behind it.