well i was going through town, speed limit is 25, and this damn trucker passes me going 60, so once we get up to where the speed limit changes to 50 i pass him (on a no passing) and try and get him to slow his ass down. then he decides to keep trying to pass me a few times. and i down gear, speed up and he goes back in his lane behind me. finally he pulls into the walmart parking lot and i pull into the other entrance to try and find out what his problem is and tell him he needs to slow down in town since its a 25 mph zone. well he jumps out of the truck as i pull around and pull something from his rear cargo area and throws it at my car. i dont think ive ever drifted before on dry pavement but tonight i did trying to dodge whatever it was, but whatever hit my rear quarter panel so im gonna turn that in on a hit and run. then i came home and called the po po on this fucker. we have a problem with trucks flying through town here and nothing being done about it. the cop said next time to get their tags and call it in right then and there. they didnt catch this guy but karma will get him.

bring on the "cool story bro"

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

if your talking about truckers as liek 18 wheels.. if i was you i would have a lot of respect for them..just because i know how it feels to be in their shoes and driving 1000s of miles the shit they go though, he doesnt need you fallowing him around

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

cool story bro. As to the trucker that seems like a pretty toolish thing to do.

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

Truckers in my area are armed to the T, They have had a lot of shit going down when it comes to people breaking into there rig. I do agree they shouldn't speed but if someone was following me around i would prolly get suspicious to.

Edited by jeyrapboy

the thing was the bitch passed me in a no passing zone with a 25 mpg speed limit.. i wouldnt have done anything if he would have just obeyed the speed limit and kept his cool. but i mean damn, how smart do you have to be? and i passed him back to try and slow his ass down a little. after that he was right on my ass as i was going 55, which is 5 over the speed limit. then kept trying to pass me. he couldnt get around me so he just kept high beaming me. the things that i hate are people passing me when im going over the speedlimit and high beaming me when they're behind me. i cant stand it. but now i have a damn ding in the back of my car, which i will turn in on insurance as a hit and run, and i'll get my rear quarter panel fixed, which is screwed up anyways.. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Truckers in my area are armed to the T, They have had a lot of shit going down when it comes to people breaking into there rig. I do agree they shouldn't speed but if someone was following me around i would prolly get suspicious to.

oh and i wasnt following him, he was following me. lol

dude, ya dont fuck with rigs. and you DEFINITELY dont try to get them to slow down. if there hauling ass, I assume they have a reason to be. and if someone is dumb enough to step out in front of one/try to get them to slow down, they deserve w/e they get IMO. I have alot of respect for them, cuz I cant imagine its easy to control that much weight...in addition to how many times they get cut off on the highway...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

the thing was the bitch passed me in a no passing zone with a 25 mpg speed limit..

and you did the same to him, your even now.

i wouldnt have done anything if he would have just obeyed the speed limit and kept his cool.

hard to expect him to keep his cool when someone is buzzing all around him. whats to say he didnt think you were gonna try to stop him and rob him or try to steal some of his cargo?

the things that i hate are people passing me when im going over the speedlimit

and you did the same to him, your even now.

now i have a damn ding in the back of my car,

be glad you didnt try any of that "homegrown vigilante justice" with any of the truckers here in south georgia. you would have a ding in the side of your head.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg