SRHBassHead69...18 year old N()()B youtube channel

Sup SMDF, I guess this is somewhat of an intro about myself. The name is Mike, car audio noob and kottonmouth kings fan. I just started getting into car audio and shit so forgive me if i am droning. But here is my freshly made youtube channel showing all my shit that I'm learning about car audio and my ride. I am sort of self teaching myself so bear with me. But my ride is a 1995 Honda Accord EX, 1 of five cars I've had. Mommy and daddy don;t payt for shit so don't worry. But heres the shit for my audio and my youtube channel which i update alot with unboxing vids and after install vids..being self taught I still make mistakes and shit takes longer than usual so I won't do during instal vids. But anyway

My install

2 Alpine Type-R SWD-1242s wired at 1 ohm

Premade ported box from Audio shop

1 Sundown saz1000d for subs

2 Alpine Type-R 6x9s in rear deck

Alpine CDA-9886 HU with 8gig ipod nano

4 Alpine 6 3/4 Type R doors Speakers (not installed yet)

and other shit.Not bad for a 18 year old who is buying and doing everything himself right?

Sorry if its alot to read heres my channel. I haven't updated lately because I had to send amp back and didnt even get to work subs :shrug: . Jacob should be shipping it back in a few days..magicaly blown fuses FTW!!

sorry for the long post.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SRHBassHead69

heres channel, mods tell me if I am breaking any rules lol...

seems like a pretty good setup for your starter. And it's good to know that mommy and daddy don't buy you shit lol. :good:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

parents FTL. ha ha-

I got into installing mobile electronics back when I was 13, haven't looked back since. Even starting my own business for it now. Its good to see that you are willing to take the time to learn and not being afraid to ask questions doesn't hurt either. There are lots of very talented people here who can help you out along the way.

Custom Sounds NW takes your ideas and turns them into your reality.

Custom enclosures, consultations, service and installation of mobile electronics and home theater equipment.

References available!

My FB Page

Two fully loaded fi SSD18's + Soundstream Rubicon RUB1.2500D wired to .5 ohm for 3600 RMS = Bass for your face!

Hey, just noticed, ALPINE MUCH? :)

Custom enclosures, consultations, service and installation of mobile electronics and home theater equipment.

References available!

My FB Page

Two fully loaded fi SSD18's + Soundstream Rubicon RUB1.2500D wired to .5 ohm for 3600 RMS = Bass for your face!

Hey, just noticed, ALPINE MUCH? :)

Hey, at least he is running a sundown amp. My buddy refuses to run ANYTHING other than Alpine.

And that's a good start bro, keep it up man :drinks:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Hey, at least he is running a sundown amp. My buddy refuses to run ANYTHING other than Alpine.

And that's a good start bro, keep it up man :drinks:

Thanks man, I'm hoping the sundownXalpine combo works wonders. Obviously I have future plans but for now its wait patiently until I get my amp back.

I'm just guessing, but I think that Sundown will eat the Alpine's alive! I don't have anything against Alpine, I was actually thinking of getting some Type R's for my Bronco, but I am not sure they will be able to play nicely with my beats. 2 18" subs running 5kw is a lot to keep up with, though.

How are the highs on the Type R's sound to you? Are you running them with deck power or an amp?

References available!

My FB Page