Sundown Audio

new hifonics amps

fmedina

All sorts of shit- ran the 600 on all sorts of D4 10s and 12s and the 1600 on single level 4s or duel level 3s and the 2000 on one or two level 4s and never burnt up an amp. Hell Hannah ran the 1600 on her two level 4 15s @.5 ohm 12v on a good day and it never popped.

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

All sorts of shit- ran the 600 on all sorts of D4 10s and 12s and the 1600 on single level 4s or duel level 3s and the 2000 on one or two level 4s and never burnt up an amp. Hell Hannah ran the 1600 on her two level 4 15s @.5 ohm 12v on a good day and it never popped.

dam thats wats up. them brutus's can take abuse. wat do u recommend me gettin tho. the rubicon or the brutus??

I have the Hifonics BXI 1610D and it works great! They work great with the right electrical. When I got my new alt and batt I could definitely tell a difference.

really.. nice ya i want to do the big 3 on my car. then ima get another batt. when i get a second batt i jus connect the neg and pos from the main batt rite

Archived