Sundown Audio

2k rms amps?

jbermel012

Theres a presale on the SAZ-2500D in the Sundown Thread on the forum, 2500rms@1ohm special pre order price also.

SAZ-2500D Thread Link.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

alright thtas good to know you know where i could even look at hifonics amps? i havent really seen much

like specs an stuff? sonicelectronix has em.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i have one that i havent used. everybody thinks they dont do rated but they do at 14.4 volts. i have heard they do good for what you pay for them.

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

My old brutus 1206d does close to rated and is .5 ohm stable...so yeah i recommend hifonics. Especially the new CEA compliant ones.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

i have my brand new brutus 2610d if your lookin to buy an amp

TEAM DC

if you wire the subs to 1 ohm i think it would be fine.

TEAM DC

Archived