Second Skin Audio

Ported Enclosure Help?

pheint_1

lol idk if its sticky worthy or not but thx to all of the users that are helping out im almost getting the hang of it :good:

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

I've only used RECALC but from what everyone says, it's off. I've gotten good results but as mentioned, it's probably not exactly what I wanted it to be. I still have trouble with port length using torres calc aka "Length" and "Length of External port".

i dont really know much about attachments either, how would one attach an image?

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Click Add Reply, and there's a pane called Attachments under the Post section. If it's not there, then maybe they limit those things?

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I've only used RECALC but from what everyone says, it's off. I've gotten good results but as mentioned, it's probably not exactly what I wanted it to be. I still have trouble with port length using torres calc aka "Length" and "Length of External port".

yeah ive seen the external port option on there how would that work, does anybody know?

^^^^^ thx neo_frog, vengfuldev have you tried it that way?

Trouble how? length would be the length of the port INSIDE the box and external length would be length OUTSIDE, not sure if thats what you meant or not lmao.

Click Add Reply, and there's a pane called Attachments under the Post section. If it's not there, then maybe they limit those things?

I think they do limit it because all I have is Options

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

it takes a turn though when you input the same dimensions on the port length, tuning changes when you do an external port, why is that?

External ports are literally outside of the box, so their volume isn't deducted from the net box volume. It will drop the tuning since the port would stay the same, but the net volume of the box goes up.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived