Second Skin Audio

Ported Enclosure Help?

pheint_1

bump

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

can anyone help?

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

BUMP! anyone look at the visual aids on the first page and can you please tell me if they are indeed correct?

any help fellas, can anyone explain how to measure port length? i would like to know how one would measure port length on enclosure with ports in the middle. also ported enclosure's that only use one common wall. please and thx for any help.

any help fellas, can anyone explain how to measure port length? i would like to know how one would measure port length on enclosure with ports in the middle. also ported enclosure's that only use one common wall. please and thx for any help.

I already told you that you would measure from the entrance to the exit. That includes ANY part of the port entity including any walls that "extend" the port. Same applies with a port using the enclosure wall as a side, only you would measure the port wall rather than the enclosure wall.

Throw a measuring tape in there, hook the back, and measure to the very end. Simple.

As far as the port splitting, I don't recommend it unless you are halving the area on each path in the fork which can get tricky if you're inexperienced.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

allrighty then thx for the help bro.

Archived