i just bought a hc600 battery. can someone please tell me how to hook this thing up. should i fuse it? where should i ground the battery? i bought this battery to replace my capacitor. thank you.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Very nice battery I had a few back in the day lol.. But run your power wire to it from the front then if you have more wire you can either ground it to your front battery or your alternator, or just in the back somewhere on the frame/chassis then from that battery wire your amp

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Very nice battery I had a few back in the day lol.. But run your power wire to it from the front then if you have more wire you can either ground it to your front battery or your alternator, or just in the back somewhere on the frame/chassis then from that battery wire your amp

Do this + fuse between the HC600 and ur front battery and the hc600 and your amp

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

do you recommend me fusing the hc600? would it be a good idea to ground my mono amp to the hc600? that is what i did to my amp and cap.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

what he said but fuse it lol should look like this (starting at front batt) +--=----=--+ the double lines are the fuses. basically just wire it in parallel. and from the neg on the batt ground that to somewhere in the back. but if you have enough money or wire to do neg to neg go for it. higher volts=more powa and then the pos on your amp to the pos on the back batt and neg to the neg on the back batt too. basically everything parallel (minus the ground if you want too and if you do a run of neg to neg from front to back you dont have to fuse the neg only the pos) hope this helps bro

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Front Batt---Fuse------------------Fuse---Rear Batt---Fuse---------Amp.

You are going to need to ground the hc600 somewhere in the trunk if you plan to just drop it in and run one positive wire to the back. Ground both your hc600 and amplifier in the same spot. Remember to have your grounds attached to the bare steel. (Grind off all paint with wire brush/grinder/etc until you see shiny steel where you are attaching it.) Good Luck! :good:

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

he doesnt have to do 2 seperate grounds. he can ground the amp to the neg on the back batt.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

he doesnt have to do 2 seperate grounds. he can ground the amp to the neg on the back batt.

Whichever uses the least wiring I suppose.

check this out.. im using a distributor block, it has 3 slots (0 gauge). from the front batt. goes into the distro. block, then the other 2 slots are for my mono amp and 4 channel amp. so do i put a fuse between the 2nd batt. and the distro. block? and how many amps should be the fuse. i hope im not confusing any of you people. thanks to all for the info.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

check this out.. im using a distributor block, it has 3 slots (0 gauge). from the front batt. goes into the distro. block, then the other 2 slots are for my mono amp and 4 channel amp. so do i put a fuse between the 2nd batt. and the distro. block? and how many amps should be the fuse. i hope im not confusing any of you people. thanks to all for the info.

Front Batt--Fuse-------------Fuse--Rear Batt--Fuse-----Distro Block<=======Fuses on each==Amps

Make sense? lol

Edited by Cashdollar2009