Project 1990 CR-X Domesticated Import aka FLA Vocals

lol i was wondering about the weed killer too, looks good so far. i want to do my doors but dont know if i can do them with out messing them up. id prob get some from the junk yard just to give it a try atleast

this is my first set...after alot of research and development to find out how i wanted them to look...i definitely bought a different set of door panels instead of modifying the stock Si ones...they can be expensive especially in mint condition like mine are. hooray for part outs.

def expensive im sure they are Si dont just find them any where, mine i can get for free prob just buy my friend that works there a 12 pk or something lol

now everything is a go..just waiting on next month to take the panels to the upholstery shop and have them wrap them the way i want.

4- 8" Seismic Audio Mids

2- Selenium ST200 Tweets

1-RF Punch 800a2

1-RF Punch 500a2

updated with a small clip...they give a new meaning to feel the tingle in your nether region. remember they havent been finish sanded or covered yet...just temp till i move into my new house. had to get the rear pods out of my car. they were advertising shotty work. the type i dont do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF3-mP_6_CQ&feature=channel

Edited by cj407

si??????

door panels are the same.

And I didnt see a sunroof.. sure your car is SI?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz