So I'm comin home from work, shining my new green laser on street signs and crap being the dumbass that I am. So i decide to go the long way home and on the way somehow i shined the green laser on a police officer. So the guy pulls me over id proof of insurance and so on. Then another cop pulls up, comes to my car, asks for my laser, he takes it and shines it at the other police officer and they are both laughing at each other. (me looking in the rear view mirror) So then they are like "step out of the car" and hes like " This is one step below a felony" im like " sorry" then he says " you dont sound like your sorry" Then says " i should arrest you for this" "you are 18, still live with ur parents? going to school? " yea with the rents goin to school" the cops where i live are sons of bitches. so after hes like " go play with this at home and tell mommy and daddy what you did" rofl these guys were just lookin for something to do. Pretty funny to me, first time ive been pulled over. But anyways i'd just like to share my wonderful story with the smd family :o.

p.s dont shine your laser at a cop

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

yea like the cop was way far away and i was at a 4 way stop, i had no clue =\ haha

the cops also cursin at me and shit, pretty stupid imo

Edited by wfeld

Good way to cause an accident. I'm actually glad they pulled you over. Why would you do that?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

you think i would intentionally aim it at a cop?

No, why would you ride around pointing a bright ass laser at street signs & such in the first place? People get distracted by that type of thing & it's dangerous. That's why it's illegal to begin with.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

they are 100% legal in the U.S

Not while you're driving they aren't. Even if they are, that's why I'm glad the cops pulled you over, since you don't have enough common sense to think ahead about what could've happened because of what you were doing. There doesn't have to be a law for something to be wrong & dumb.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

i see where you are comin from chris, i was havin a little fun... no intent to hurt anyone.

Edited by wfeld