y waste the money on a fake tatt ?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

then youve missed the point of a tattoo and shouldnt get one. only reason i can see someone getting a tat then not liking it is becuase it was something he was doing to try and look cool. and of course fashions change often so what you thought looked cool 9 months later doesnt, in which case you were a tool for trying to get a tattoo for the sake of looking cool.

if you plan on getting anything permanent on you body, it should at least mean something. or have some form of significance besides trying to look like a BA

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ya there no reason 2 spend the money and 6-9 months later it gone

and x2 on wut teamht said

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

and i think youre not sure on what youre talking about. i know that from what i saw and heard from the last tattoo convention i went to, showed this ink where protective polymer were sounding the dyes. what this does is allows for an easier, cleaner, and much less painful laser surgery to remove the tattoo and averages about only one sitting to remove a tattoo. the dyes are not permanent and once the laser breaks the polymer seal the skin absorbs the dye. simple. it doesnt disappear, you still need laser surgery to remove it. its just easier than multiple visits, painful sessions, and scarred skin.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?