Sonic Electronix

ok so the rcas are off a rockford wiring kit so i cant say i think i can get better rcas lol then they runing on an opposite side of the car from the power so thats good mmmm as far as tuning been threw that havent got it to not distort now whats an oscope???

and i guess next thing to do since errything is brand new is to go get another 4 channel amp and hook it up see if its the amp thats messed up cus i doubt the rfs are they just look too sexy to be messed up lol

anyother idead tho is there anything else that could distort it??

Here is the way to set your amplifier gains with an o-scope. Some people claim you can do it with a DMM (Digital Multi-Meter) but an oscilloscope is your best bet.

Edited by J-Lane

i think the multi meter thing is a power output reading versus an o-scope's sound output reading. IMO since different amp put out differnt actual power ratings... some signals are cleaner at that power than others so when using a multi meter, the actual output isn't clean but it is to rated power