Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

they are alright I was high 140's on music with 2 10's

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

ha finally som1 backs me up tnx paul !! lol i thoguht this forum was sapose to have the least amount of haters compare to the others atleast people on flspl helped me out and theres a ton of em on there and ya guys the pic the bnx showed was the meter i used

we are not hating we just need proof, a picture of a meter isnt shit i could take my meter to anyone and do a test on thier car and they get 160 and i come on here and say i got 160 with one 12 and then upload the picture , proof would be a video of a meter in your car and we see the number on the video.

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

140 for a single Type R is mad low. My buddy has his Type R running off of a 500 watt amp and easily gets in the 160's

Obviously joking lol

I was about to rip into you until I looked at user name lol

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

If I threw a type r on my Crescendo 3k it would be loud. :ninja:

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Posted

no it would die, and would sound like crap in 3.8ft if you got a 15"

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

Did nobody catch this? You don't even know what the box it tuned to? It's almost like you guessed and gave a range of 30-33. I'm sorry if it offends you but this thread is in all honesty retarded. 139.x on a meter nobody ever heard of at a local audio shop is just as impressive as 159.x on a meter nobody heard of at a local audio shop. If it's not a TL then the numbers could be very far off what they say they are, meaning nobody's gonna believe it. I can say I hit 160's all day on my dB meter but if it's not a TL and I have no proof (videos or pics) then the story holds as much water as a bucket with the bottom cut off.

thats cool bro its not 10dbs off its morel like 2 or 1 if anything did u not see the last part of the post im making a vid of it hitting 140 once i get my cam backand box wise i dont know the exact tunning but i do know that it gets down to 30hz and below but the loudest note is 45hz

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Posted

are you guys so quiet that you think hitting a 140 is hard for a 12"? really come on I believe it's close to a 140. hell my mom is doing that

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

we are not hating we just need proof, a picture of a meter isnt shit i could take my meter to anyone and do a test on thier car and they get 160 and i come on here and say i got 160 with one 12 and then upload the picture , proof would be a video of a meter in your car and we see the number on the video.

did u not read my full post ? im getting a vid of it hitting 140db in less then 2 weeks whenever my cam gets back

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Posted

I want my 4 minutes back from reading through all three pages. The only good Type R anything is the DC2 Itr :P

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

Posted

I want my 4 minutes back from reading through all three pages. The only good Type R anything is the DC2 Itr :P

tnx for the positive comment sir u sure made my day !!!!

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 748 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...