Lol, how's that 700 watt one, btw? I run my amp and head unit off of a 300 and it's alright, but I want to pick one up to run my amp for my subs so I can bump without using my batteries. Anyways, nice setup, dude. I got a crappy amp and sub that I was gonna hook up to my tv using a speaker level to line out converter, cuz lcd tvs have no bass...

i love the 700w ocz it doesnt even dim the amps light when the bass hits even with the hard lows! sucks typing with one hand lol i shut my thumb in a car door

and i want to run a hu on a spare 250w psu i got how did you do yours?

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

i love the 700w ocz it doesnt even dim the amps light when the bass hits even with the hard lows! sucks typing with one hand lol i shut my thumb in a car door

and i want to run a hu on a spare 250w psu i got how did you do yours?

The head unit hooks up just like the amp does, but you need to keep in mind that you still need to jump the power/remote on the amp because the remote won't work cuz they are on separate power units. In my car I used a series of diodes hooked up to the radio battery constant and accessory and hard wired in the unit to the head unit, and grounded it to the chassis. that way i can disconnect the battery and plug the car in and the other electronics in the car won't be able to steal its power. Although I have to disconnect the power wires from my amps too, that one kind of sucks...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived