Jump to content

I want to step up the plate and put several speakers/tweeters on doors for the first time.


Smurfboy

Recommended Posts

Posted

10CVT6.5

CVTgrillFront.jpg

Or….

KS600 series/KS650 series

h2068KS600-f.jpeg

My truck’s door:

28452_432739444065_500214065_5619147_179211_n.jpg

34476_437185489065_500214065_5744818_8046512_n.jpg

34476_437185484065_500214065_5744817_360424_n.jpg

Length of door: ~39” to ~40” inches

Height of door: ~24” inches

Size of speaker: 6” to 6.5”

Stereo system: Planning to install four of S10”L7, powered by ZX2500.1, in an vented box and tuned as low as 27Hz.

Goal: Speakers/tweeters that pound really hard and loud; and also be able to keep up with stereo system as well.

Budget: Unlimited!

Comment: After a long and hard research, I’ve come down to two of Kicker speakers: 10CVT6.5 or KS600 series. The problem is this: I’ve never heard of more than two speakers per door (neither from first-hand or second-hand experience) and I’m completely clueless on what they sound like or how loud do they get in general. This is where I will definitely need your help with it. If you were in my shoe and choose between CVT6.5 or KS600 series, which one will you more likely to lead on to? And how many speakers would you suggest to put on each door?

It appears to me that the reviews for CVT6.5 is bit lacking and I really need to hear more people about what they like/dislike about this. I’ve already checked at Kicker.com and I need more feedbacks than that. Thanks.

My rough design of speakers on each door (just a wild idea):

34476_437185494065_500214065_5744819_7968928_n.jpg

-Smurfboy

{NOTE:Bear in mind that I prefer to buy anything that is made by Kicker only, if possible. Thanks.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...