Second Skin Audio

how many aero ports on my box?

well i build a box thats 5 1/2 cubic feet for my RE MT 18",i just want to know if i could get away with just 1 6" aero port, im asking because ,i check port calculator to see how long does 2 6" port have to be to get tuning @ 34 hertz and they have to be about 43" on each,thats too long

Edited by bgaccord

well i build a box thats 5 1/2 cubic feet for my RE MT 18",i just want to know if i could get away with just 1 6" aero port, im asking because ,i check port calculator to see how long does 2 6" port have to be to get tuning @ 34 hertz and they have to be about 43" on each,thats too long

whats your box specs

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

whats your box specs

found the anwer

box is 36w x 16h x20 deep,i was searching on google and it said i need 6sq of port per cubic feet if i use aero ports,with regular ports is 12-16sq

so i need about 30",with one 6" is 28"sq,so i should be good,

where can i get 8" port ?

one for sale on here

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

found the anwer

box is 36w x 16h x20 deep,i was searching on google and it said i need 6sq of port per cubic feet if i use aero ports,with regular ports is 12-16sq

so i need about 30",with one 6" is 28"sq,so i should be good,

if you got a hold of that 8" port you could cut it down an inch and it would be at 33.9x

TEAM DC

with the 6" port, if you cut it to 8.76 inches, it would be 34 hz right on the money. ( im doing all this with torres calculator btw)

TEAM DC