Just got laid off...a crushing blow.

Sorry to hear about the layoff! Keep ur head up & stay positive you'll find a job soon. I went from making $14.75hr making toyotas & pontiacs (assembly line) to pumping gas to toyotas & pontiacs @ the gas station for $8.50 hr. I took a big $$$ loss but it's ok atleast I have enough to pay the bills

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

tha fuck you talking about?i was gonna buy shit from him that i dont even need just to help him out if he had to start selling it to pay for stuff or to make it,sorry for that,you can buy all his stuff instead if he ends up having to sell it.

Man.. I was touched from the heart reading this..Thats what i like bout you americans!! always ready to help a brotha out!! That was a cool part of you JP!!

yea i saw that you where sellin that a couple of days ago man :/ sorry

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

damn man my situation isnt much better.

My family might lose their house and i wish there was something i could do to help them keep it.

Keep your head up though man. They say everythings bigger in texas.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Never had a job yet (only 17) but hopefully about to open a live sound business (if you wanna call it that), but my mom quit from her job at Terminix Friday if that eases anyone's pain, they can come to Kentucky and drive upwards of 16 hours a day from ashland to the VA border 5-6 days a week. Haha

POTATO!

Sorry to hear that, it'll work out though. Back before Christmas I quit one job and was hired as a Maintenance Manager at another. My father in-law was the General Manager and my wife director of sales, so I thought I was safe. I busted my ass because I wanted him to look good, and did tons of things that went way above what I was hired for. A few months later they fired him and brought in a new GM who fired everyone there and brought in all his old friends. So we lost both incomes at the same time.

I had 1 kid and my wife had just become pregnant with our second. Now I'm still unemployed and I have 2 kids under 2 years old. I take night classes online so I can't work late, but I'll be finished with those in a few months. I'm just hoping a degree will help me out, but regardless I feel your pain. Between the two of us we were bringing home around 60k a year for a while (We were both under 23), now I've sold a lot of gear and my boat :( It'll get better though, it always does if you're willing to work.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived