140m gallons and climing

yea i agree it wont be too much longer until it gets into the other water ways along the gulf into Florida the everglades all of the keys

the rest of the protected waterways the bird santuary's the rest of the west coast of Florida its gonna keep growing till they get the leak

and the rest cleaned up its gonna take years to recover from this oil spill hell people in Alaska are still trying to recover from exxons mess

they lost alot of the fishing area's from that one just think of all the sea life and every thing we will lose from this mess if they don't

stop it A.S.A.P 85 days now it been dumping oil into the gulf thousands of gallons PER DAY !! just today bp stocks jumped 9% so they are not

hurting like they should be they are still making money as it flows

It was Dumping Thousands of gallons a day in the gulf when it was capped, remember, its not capped any more, unless something happened this last week ( I haven't watched ANY news in 1 full week, record for me)

140million gallons in 80+ days, well, its doing on average over 1,000,000 gallons a day

The stocks, well, thats all greedy bastards seeing the stocks on BP dropping so low, and jumping in to buy, expecting BP will get out of this, and go back to business as usual

I hope BP goes down hill, and never gets corporated again

Iam still worried of the other possibilities the public isnt seeing, but some scientists are seeing, and BP is blamed for hiding, as I said a post or 2 ago

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Under the sand, BP oil hidden from easy cleanup

GULF SHORES, Ala. – There's a dirty secret buried under Gulf of Mexico beaches after cleanup workers scrape away the oil washing ashore.

Yahoo News

Archived