Forevrbumpn Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 Now, officially #2 on the biggest oil spills of all time Just surpassed #2 spot http://www.aolnews.com/gulf-oil-spill/article/bp-oil-spill-nears-record-for-all-time-largest-in-gulf-of-mexico/19538159?icid=main|main|dl1|link2|http://www.aolnews.com/gulf-oil-spill/article/bp-oil-spill-nears-record-for-all-time-largest-in-gulf-of-mexico/19538159 http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.envirowonk.com/content/view/68/1/ I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
cc_audio Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 In all honesty I don't expect BP to survive from this. Have you heard BP CEO stepped down to take a break from the press and pressure? They forgot to mention he locked most of his investments, most of which aren't tied with BP. Yeah, he's prepared for the tanking of BP, so he'll still be rich when its all over. I really hope lessons are learned from this cause it should've never happened. Life beyond human is still life and lot of it has been lost. Its just sickening. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Carnag3 Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 Living on the FL west coast, I really hate to think of how long we are gonna have to deal with this. 2000 Blazer 4dr -24" Boss 330s -Lowered 2/3 -5000k Hids w Projector Retro -Candy tails -LED interior lighting -20% tint 35% windshield -Alpine 9886 HU -RF P1462 Dash -RF P1652 Front -RF P1652 Rear -Two 18" Fi BTLs -MB Quart Onyx 4.80 -Two Audioque AQ2200Ds -Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s -Knukoncepts 1/0 wire -Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module -10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port My Youtube Channel!!
somerandomguy Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 BP won't make it out of this lols... you know that. That's our oil out there!! Yeah, and from what I understand.. the oil that is being "collected" is just being burned.
mr.p Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 toyota made it out of the recalls...bp will make it out of this disaster and somehow will profit from it. DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Carnag3 Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 Pumping oil out of water just never seems like a good idea. 2000 Blazer 4dr -24" Boss 330s -Lowered 2/3 -5000k Hids w Projector Retro -Candy tails -LED interior lighting -20% tint 35% windshield -Alpine 9886 HU -RF P1462 Dash -RF P1652 Front -RF P1652 Rear -Two 18" Fi BTLs -MB Quart Onyx 4.80 -Two Audioque AQ2200Ds -Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s -Knukoncepts 1/0 wire -Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module -10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port My Youtube Channel!!
Carnag3 Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 toyota made it out of the recalls...bp will make it out of this disaster and somehow will profit from it. This^ Oil companies are the most powerful companies on the planet, they will be fine. 2000 Blazer 4dr -24" Boss 330s -Lowered 2/3 -5000k Hids w Projector Retro -Candy tails -LED interior lighting -20% tint 35% windshield -Alpine 9886 HU -RF P1462 Dash -RF P1652 Front -RF P1652 Rear -Two 18" Fi BTLs -MB Quart Onyx 4.80 -Two Audioque AQ2200Ds -Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s -Knukoncepts 1/0 wire -Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module -10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port My Youtube Channel!!
cc_audio Posted July 2, 2010 Report Posted July 2, 2010 This^ Oil companies are the most powerful companies on the planet, they will be fine. Oil companies are the most powerful companies on the planet, and they don't get along with each other. BP is/was at the top for biggest in oil, I can see a lot of other oil companies taking advantage of this and helping to shut them down. While BPs fuel prices are going up to compensate for all the money their loosing, other companies are driving down their prices so that BP has no chance. If BP tanks do you know how many factories and gas stations there will be available for other oil companies to scoop up? I really would be amazed to see BP recover, and it won't ever be the same company it used to be. It might want to live up to its name and go "Beyond Petroleum" considering its all over the ocean. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Forevrbumpn Posted July 2, 2010 Author Report Posted July 2, 2010 They already committed $20 bil to help fixing and paying off companies in the Gulf, so that is money they have I'am sure if they run in to deficit they don't have money for, leave it up to Obama to help them out ^ Not trying to get political sorry I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.