Sundown Audio

xxx got here today! any recommendations on a 3k amp?

Craig28

im gonna post pics in a few but.. my soundstream xxx 15 got here today! fuck yeah. does anyone have a recommendation for a good 3k to push this with?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

im gonna post pics in a few but.. my soundstream xxx 15 got here today! fuck yeah. does anyone have a recommendation for a good 3k to push this with?

Is it the new or old version?

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Is it the new or old version?

is there a difference?

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Ill sell my hifonics collusus 3200 rms for 400 plus shipping.

any trades?

TEAM DC

sub3.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub.jpg

TEAM DC

looks like i have the old version.

TEAM DC

Archived