Sundown Audio

xxx got here today! any recommendations on a 3k amp?

Craig28

I will have a pair of sundown saz-2500d's in a week or so, going to be selling one of them. If you're interested shoot me a pm. Nice sub too.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I will have a pair of sundown saz-2500d's in a week or so, going to be selling one of them. If you're interested shoot me a pm. Nice sub too.

sorry to thread jack but, i like this idea, how much you looking for? pm me

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i got this off of the usaci site. would this be right to wire this sub to one ohm?

connect coil 1 - to coil 2 + with a jumper, now connect coil 3 - to coil 4 + with another jumper. Now take coil 1 + to the amplifier +, and coil 2 - to amplifier -, coil 3 + to amplifier +, coil 4 - to amplifier -. You have seriesed coils 1 and 2, and seriesed coils 3 and 4. By putting them both into the same + and same - on the amp you are paralleling the two pairs of seriesed coils. Which will reduce the impedence to 1 ohm at the amp.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Ive seen that sub take 8800 Watts RMS. 4 Soundstream DTR1.2200ds.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

i got this off of the usaci site. would this be right to wire this sub to one ohm?

connect coil 1 - to coil 2 + with a jumper, now connect coil 3 - to coil 4 + with another jumper. Now take coil 1 + to the amplifier +, and coil 2 - to amplifier -, coil 3 + to amplifier +, coil 4 - to amplifier -. You have seriesed coils 1 and 2, and seriesed coils 3 and 4. By putting them both into the same + and same - on the amp you are paralleling the two pairs of seriesed coils. Which will reduce the impedence to 1 ohm at the amp.

Don't feel like reading all that since it's not possible to begin with. You stated the sub was a 1ohm DVC, right? That means you can either run the amplifier at .5 or 2 ohms, not 1 ohms, sorry man. If you wanted to run the amplifier at 1 ohm you should have bought the 2ohm DVC.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

my saz2500's will be here tuesday if you are still interested in one of them.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Don't feel like reading all that since it's not possible to begin with. You stated the sub was a 1ohm DVC, right? That means you can either run the amplifier at .5 or 2 ohms, not 1 ohms, sorry man. If you wanted to run the amplifier at 1 ohm you should have bought the 2ohm DVC.

Reading > You

The sub is a QVC 1 ohm. Series/parallel and you will have a final load of 1 ohm.

That sub will do 4 ohms, .25 ohms, or 1 ohm.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Archived