Sonic Electronix

Need help with sub and amp combo. Alpine Type

I was just wondering what type of amp I should get for this sub.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4194_Alpine+SWR-1542D.html#tabs

It's an 15 Alpine Type R, and I plan on getting another in the future. Some said that I should just use the amp I get for the first sub to power my highs and mids and then buy another one when I'm ready to upgrade. I just want to know what specific sub I should get to power this baby.

2repbme.png

bro please dont spend 200 for the old one.. the new ones that just came out (2010) are 200 something lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I was just wondering what type of amp I should get for this sub.

http://www.sonicelec...1542D.html#tabs

It's an 15 Alpine Type R, and I plan on getting another in the future. Some said that I should just use the amp I get for the first sub to power my highs and mids and then buy another one when I'm ready to upgrade. I just want to know what specific sub I should get to power this baby.

y buy that when u can get a fi ssd cheaper and it will own that sub? or even a dc lv3

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

dude do a singe 15(fi ssd Product code: 01915 Price: $ 199.00 ) in a custom built box and then go from ther... or what kranny said

Edited by onelivinlarge

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

I went to the Fi website and took a look at their subs, but the 12 came out to be like $414

Are you sure you're looking at the right sub? Even the BL I was considering wasn't that much.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert