Well i finally got around to tinting my taillights. Got 1 coat on, it was kind of tricky with the tails being as curved as they are. Came out nice a glossy!

100_0892.jpg

100_0893.jpg

100_0894.jpg

100_0896.jpg

100_0891.jpg

Bottom of the driver side came out a LITTLE lite and looks more like flat black. So it will need to be done but for the most part they look good!

I also got my stinger voltage meter mounted and hooked up to my amp. Tested and set the voltage meter. Riding down the road i am about 13.7 volt +/- and at idle i sit around 12.9 to 13.1 Pretty nice pretty nice

I also got my stinger voltage meter mounted and hooked up to my amp. Tested and set the voltage meter. Riding down the road i am about 13.7 volt +/- and at idle i sit around 12.9 to 13.1 Pretty nice pretty nice

since i dont feel like making another thread, you just soder wire onto the pos. and neg? then test the voltage at your amp at idle and set the VM to that?

tail lights look good btw :drink40:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

since i dont feel like making another thread, you just soder wire onto the pos. and neg? then test the voltage at your amp at idle and set the VM to that?

tail lights look good btw :drink40:

Yea thats what i did, soldered speaker wire to the pos/neg, and ran it to the amp. The rest of it is also what i did. Of course the blue wire i just spiced my remote turn on wire to my amp and solder the blue wire to the remote turn on wire.

Thanks man!

Look dope but hope it legal to do that there..

My firends dad is a county cop, i asked him and he said "if i am 10 car lengths behind you during the day and i cant see your taillights when you press on the breaks, then we have a problem." Most cops dont care as long as they can see the light still.

how does ur stinger install look??

Also did u clear the tail lights? u might have answered already but i didnt read the comments, if u clear them then wait then buff them they will come out super shiny and nice lol

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

looks nice mang!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

how does ur stinger install look??

Also did u clear the tail lights? u might have answered already but i didnt read the comments, if u clear them then wait then buff them they will come out super shiny and nice lol

Stinger install looks good. Sorry about the late response Email is messed up and this forum doesnt like my comp all that much. Just got it sorted out.

I havnt cleared it yet. But i plan to soon.

Ill get some pics of the install soon.