F/S Two Digital Designs 9518 'D motors'

1. Product:

Im selling my 2 Digital Design 9518's. They are the triple slugged D Motors that are very shinny.

If you have any questions you can reply on here or Call/Text my cell phone (during respectful hours of the day) at 920.254.5651

2. Specs:

* CNC machined motor structure

* 300 oz black chrome edge treated magnet

* 3 inch 9900series Flatwound DVC voice coil with 1200 watts continuous power handling/ 2500 watts music

* Free Flow Cooling System integrated into the motor structure

* Multiple synthetic spider suspension

* Proprietary EROM (Extended Range of Motion) surround

* SFB cone stock - Synthetic Fiber Blend

* 8 Inch Carbon Fiber Dust Cap

* X-max with 8mm coil in gap - 29 mm each way

Suspension travel: 75mm

Nominal impedance: 1.5ohms

Free air resonance: 36hz

Qts: .33

Qes: .34

Qms 8.9

BL: 29

Speaker Weight: 59.8 pounds

Shipping Weight: 65 pounds

3. Description/Condition:

Woofers are in great condition for their age, Ive been pounding these woofers for over 6 years! The magnets have scratches on the bottom plate from being set on the ground and moved around, common with any used woofer.

One woofer is in 100% working condition and burped a 156.Xdb legal in a no wall geo with 2 cactus 5kws wired at .7 ohms strapped!

The other woofer has blown tinsel leads and does not play, but the coil still looks good. The recone costs ruffly $125 if you do it yourself.

The good woofer is missing the rubber gasket, I do have it and it is included. It was taking off to fit into a no wall box when it was loaned to a friend for a DB Drag show.

4. Price: :

I am going to start out asking $700 plus shipping for both woofers. Again the pair of 9518s for $700 plus shipping (not $700 per woofer)!

I am open to offers on the price, and may be willing to drive a little to meet up with the buyer in person.

~I WILL NOT take "Trades"! Dont bother asking!

~I WILL NOT pay for shipping! Unless you offer me something like $900 shipped (for example).

~I Prefer to ship UPS Ground, with Insurance up to $100 provided by UPS for free. If you want item Insured for more then that, you are paying it.

~Tracking numbers will be provided as soon as the woofers ship.

~I only take PAYPAL or CASH if we meet up.

~Each woofer will be shipped in the Original Digital Designs Packaging!

~Shipping weight per woofer is 65 Pounds. I am located in Sheboygan, WI 53081 if you need to check shipping quotes

~I WILL NOT sell the woofers separately unless the blown one is bought and paid for first!

5. Pictures:

SAM_0050.jpg

SAM_0051.jpg

SAM_0052.jpg

SAM_0053.jpg

SAM_0054.jpg

SAM_0055.jpg

SAM_0056.jpg

SAM_0057.jpg

SAM_0058.jpg

SAM_0059.jpg

The coils are dual 1.5 ohms. My DMM has a little bit of resistance in the test leads. The last picture will show that resistance.

SAM_0060.jpg

SAM_0061.jpg

The resistance in my test leads

SAM_0062.jpg

The 156db legal run with 2 Cactus 5kw's strapped at .7 ohms (.3 ohms per amp) in a no wall setup with 2 batteries iirc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8PVuBXoIwE

tinsels broke? shipped on that one to 43512

I believe they are burned, not broke, coil still looks fine from what I can see through the vents. Not sure on a price for it however. throw a reasonable offer. Theres one one on ebay, same series as mine, but is using the origional softparts (cone, dustcap, basket, coil, spiders, leads) and wants a fortune for it.. http://cgi.ebay.com/DD-Digital-Design-Subwoofer-15-Inch-/320556044948?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item4aa2a11294

~Each woofer will be shipped in the Original Digital Designs Packaging!

~Shipping weight per woofer is 65 Pounds. I am located in Sheboygan, WI 53081 if you need to check shipping quotes

Archived