To all the troops that fight and put their lives on the line to protect my family friends and my way of life.and to those who have given their lives for my freedom. you are the reason we can all say what we want and enjoy our hobbys. so i tip my hat and say thank you

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Amen. And God bless all of the families who have loved ones fighting this very moment. We support you 100%!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

To all the men and women who have served or are severing and fight for our freedom everyday I thank you everyday for the freedoms I have. You guys are the best and you should be told that more often. Thanks again for everything. :good:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

most of my unit is in afghanistan their flight comes back the 16th i pray they all make it back safe and sound

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

To all the troops that fight and put their lives on the line to protect my family friends and my way of life.and to those who have given their lives for my freedom. you are the reason we can all say what we want and enjoy our hobbys. so i tip my hat and say thank you

Yes, thank you.

But I drove by a church today somewhere around Butler, PA that had on their sign thing out front "Thank God for our (or maybe it was your) freedom" .. yeah, I'm not so sure about that.. everybody isn't "free", are they?