Sonic Electronix

Ok, I am just kind of curious here...this is my first time building a big system (Big for me anyway) of my own, I have built some systems at the shop I used to work at but never really dealt with soundstream, when I was looking to build this system, I found the RW-12s for $120 a PAIR shipped to my door, brand new, researched a bit and they seem to be somewhat of what I was looking for...I am going to be walling them in my cavalier, which is a 98 2 door, and was wondering if you guy could give me some sort of estimate on what kind of numbers i can see on the mic? But another question would be, they are rated for 600 watts RMS, 1200 watts peak, however I see alot of people running these things on 1000 watts RMS and they seem to be handling it? Any input as to how they stand up on that kind of power would be appreciated...and I guess the last piece of the puzzle to get a DB estimate is, the enclosures, the enclosures are about 2.25 cubic foot after all displacement, tuned to 32HZ...

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

• 6 months later...

have heard the subs in a lot of setups never in a wall and all vehicles are different so I cant give you any clue what it will do you will just have to do it and tell us but I will say that these subs sound great and that is a good deal don't know about that kind of power on them for daily they are very durable subs so if you know what your doin I say go for it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived