Sonic Electronix

Small mobile install business

I'm in the process of getting MECP certified and was wondering about all the things I need to run a small Mobile Install Service. Like they call me, make an appointment, and than I drive out to where ever it is that they are for the day (ie: work, home, etc). Then meet up with them and look over the car and tell them whats gonna go down than install. So what materials and tools would you all suggest that I need?

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

wire cutters, wire, terminals, portable soldering iron, wooden rings/spacers. And then take speaker etc to order.

Just take everything you need to install with you in a tool box and take audio components seperatly

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

sure you can run a tiny business, but if you don't know what materials you think you'll need, then why bother? I know also if you plan on running a real business, you need all sorts of business licences, and different types of insurance. you're going to need more than just tools, you're going to need a lot of knowledge about the vehicles you're working on. Not everyone is like yours. Not all door panels, trim pieces, center consols come off the same way. You don't want to be working on someones vehicle and then break a trim piece, or bust a door panel in half. It takes a lot of time and effort to really become a "business". From what it sounds like, you just want to install a few friends systems of some sort. That's fine, but like I said, if you plan on making some money off it, get the knowledge beforehand.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

DMM, assorted wire and an availability to wire harness and dash kits, Mobile internet access for directechs and metra for fitment guide and wire info, maybe some sort of generator for a skill saw. sockets, screwdrivers, panel pullers both plastic and metal, picks, drill flash light. thats just a few things i can think of right now.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Archived