Got a bad Virus

Okay, so this afternoon, around 12pm, I was on SMD, and it hit me, actually just logging back on to SMD

Whats going on is a window popping up every 10 seconds saying to upgrade my virus protection, then on the right lower side of the window, I get a red box pop up saying I have someone accessing my computer from this ISP#, then that one, weather or not if the modem is plugged in

So, its saved on my computer, I cant find it, its hidden, I cant do the Ctrl Alt Delete to see what programs are running. The program has access to that, and every other feature

It blocks Google, and Fire Fox, and ONLY goes straight to Internet Explorer

I basically have no access over the computer, cant stop, or close these windows, the computer is just shot

Anyone know what this may be?

Any help what I can do for it?

Im about to throw this thing on the ground and burn it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Its hidden from Malwarebytes, I have that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I must have performed 6 scans between Malware, and the Windows virus scan ( forget what its called)

Stuff pops up, and is erased, and finds its way down loaded all over again

I cant find them at all

And the pop ups that pop up every 10+ seconds, also say things like, "soandso.exe has a trojan"

"thisandthat.exe is corrupted"

basically makes you look for these files to go delete them, while it does nothing

I did that the first few hours

and realized I was going in circles

sundown.jpg

I must have performed 6 scans between Malware, and the Windows virus scan ( forget what its called)

Stuff pops up, and is erased, and finds its way down loaded all over again

I cant find them at all

And the pop ups that pop up every 10+ seconds, also say things like, "soandso.exe has a trojan"

"thisandthat.exe is corrupted"

basically makes you look for these files to go delete them, while it does nothing

I did that the first few hours

and realized I was going in circles

My buddy had this problem don't worry lol, have you went into safe mode and tried to do a system restore?

That's what fixed it for him.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Iam in safe mode with networking right now

Iam not sure about doing a System restore

Also Malware is scanning again, while in Safemode with networking

sundown.jpg

Sounds like a trojan such as antivirus 2010 or vista security.. Restoring will do nothing considering your computer thinks its a trusted program. Unless you have a vast knowledge of the registry and how it works, i would suggest backing up all data you can, and reformat it.

Edit: the worst thing you can do while you have these things is to be connected to the internet. It could be used as a part of a botnet, or it could hijack your machine all together...PULL Ethernet, lol

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Iam in safe mode with networking right now

Iam not sure about doing a System restore

Also Malware is scanning again, while in Safemode with networking

Alright good let malwarebytes scan and blah blah then if it still messing up do a system restore to a few days back.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived