Tomorrow I am going to get my first tattoo on my left shoulder, its a Fox Racing head, and its going to be sickk when its done. Anyone have any advice on what not to do after you get a tattoo and what all to do to keep it from getting an infection? I will most definitely post pics up after its all done

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Tomorrow I am going to get my first tattoo on my left shoulder, its a Fox Racing head, and its going to be sickk when its done. Anyone have any advice on what not to do after you get a tattoo and what all to do to keep it from getting an infection? I will most definitely post pics up after its all done

So you want your first tattoo to be gay? But whatever you want. If you want to tattoo a brand onto you go ahead.

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

What an ass!

Just keep it clean. Dont go swimming for like 2-3 weeks. When you wash for the first week use cold water and soap, but dont just go scrubbing away at it just give it a gentle wash. Dont over use tattoo goo. Just a little will go along way. Dont pick or scratch it. Itching is the worst part for me. The tattoo only takes so much time but the itching lasts for like a week.

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

How old are you, are you a pro Moto cross rider or something? Because guys who wear fox are seen as tool bags around here rocking the logo as a fashion with no interest in bikes at all, what does it mean to you? Cause if you just think the logo is cool, you might regret getting it done. Tattoo removal is a bitch.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Thanks for the mostly positive comments... And yeah I used to race, had a Raptor 660R, flipped it and had to sell it. Trying to get back into it pretty much and most of my gear is fox too. That no swimming is gonna be a bitch, but guess everything has a price to pay

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

How old are you, are you a pro Moto cross rider or something? Because guys who wear fox are seen as tool bags around here rocking the logo as a fashion with no interest in bikes at all, what does it mean to you? Cause if you just think the logo is cool, you might regret getting it done. Tattoo removal is a bitch.

I'm 18, and yeah I have an interest in bikes and quads both. Not going to be for fashion, just something i love doing. Had thought about a lot of ideas before i decided on fox, and I will have both the tat pics and sketch pics up here tomorrow. Buddy works at a parlor and does really good work, and I am doing an install for as many tats as I want for life

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

Truck Build