For those of you that like Tech N9ne.........

they was one song that had some kinda satanic talking in the chorus but i listned to pritty much all tech n9ne i had n couldn't find that song but i was listening to it on my ipod so i unno were it went but it wanged like hell and sounded sick

the corus had a part kinda like how most of his stuff is with the music going backwards and what knot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

that party like a rockstar thing that is supposedly a remix is just tech's verse of "what we are" by potluck put on the instrumental of party like a rockstar. i just remembered that.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.