Vids or fail!! lol

But seriously, it came out pretty nice. You going to paint or carpet your box?

I really do like the Vibes. I kinda want one. My brother had one, but it got totaled. angry.gif

Peel and seal can work, but you'll have much better results by going with a product actually intended for your car. Peel and seal is meant to go on roofs where gravity isn't pulling on it like it will on doors and the ceiling of your car. Something like Damplifier Pro, while more expensive, does a better job of sticking, and is thicker so it works better.

Beside that, you can go the more expensive route and get Dynamat Xtreme, but from what I've been reading, the best product on the market right now is Damplifier Pro, and it also is priced extremely competitively.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Funds are drained at the moment. My focus at the moment is putting gas in it to drive the stores i need to reset. I do intend on buy some legit sound dampening material when i get some more money saved, as for the coating i am going to bondo or use something else to fill the screw holes from the counter sink. Then I am going to paint it black after that either dupli color spackle paint or dupli color truck bed liner. Still haven't decided.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

ask and you shall receive here is the video. Might upload the other one later.

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

you have more foresight than i do. I should have countersunk my screw holes.

Hindsight is 20/20. Lol

Bump for easy finding when i get home.

Looks loud. Whatcha tuned to?

Edited by BJD3

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

ROUGHLY 32hz and I say roughly because i messed up installing the port a little so it may have given me a slightly lower tuning which i am fine with. Im sure it will get louder and lower once i get my electrical bumped up. So far all i have is the big 3 and stock batt. I have to pay off a ticket this coming thursday then after that i am upgrading the stock batt to a duralast gold and putting a small battery under the passenger seat. Probably guna go with xs power for that one

ROUGHLY 32hz and I say roughly because i messed up installing the port a little so it may have given me a slightly lower tuning which i am fine with. Im sure it will get louder and lower once i get my electrical bumped up. So far all i have is the big 3 and stock batt. I have to pay off a ticket this coming thursday then after that i am upgrading the stock batt to a duralast gold and putting a small battery under the passenger seat. Probably guna go with xs power for that one

It will probably get better with a better electrical system. I have a lvl4 12 tuned to 28 in a trunk with next to no voltage drop (on stock electrical--luxury cars FTW) and I murder notes below 30hz.

Though even if I can play lower, you'll SLAUGHTER me on the meter. lol

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Got some updates for the build. I got my new battery installed today, duralast gold. I was able to get my gain up a little bit more which is always good. I got a coat of black paint on the box just so it doesnt look like ghetto shit until i get time to coat it right. I was having problems with the equalizer i think it is starting to go on me so i cut the ground on the eq and tapped it off and switched my rca's back to the head unit. Sounds good now possibly pictures tomorrow