Sonic Electronix

Ok first of all i am a store manager at MCD's. I have alot of young kids that work under me. Alot of them are into car audio etc etc etc. This one kid just bought my REsx 12's. He was peeing all over himself. I took him to this webiste and a few others to get ideas for other things he wants to do. And he was telling some of my other employees about all types of underground subs. DD,DC,SUNDOWN, INCRIMINATOR, AMERICAN BASS, ATOMIC,FI ETC ETC ETC. and it made me think if this shit was underground why was it so expensive. but then i thought again its expensive becaause in my opinion its just better quality and you get what you pay for.It just makes me grin when i leave work and they say hey man turn your shit up. We are just big ass kids with hairy nuts. I just turned 36 and still banging away.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

expensive? got a good deal and spent on three fi btl 15s what i could have spent on 2 l7s, or some small w7s.

i dont find this expensive, not going to discuss price, but i dont think underground always means cheaper. just means not mainstream which is fine by me. who wants what everyone else has anyways? lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i honestly dont see how that pertained to the OP or his point in the thread...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

yeah i guess you are right maybe not expensive but expensive for me wheni have 4 kids.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

All I can say is you gotta pay to play lmao. Agreed though underground just means not mainstream.

Car - 99 Neon Sport

Batt - 1 Redtop up front On 200A Excessive Amperage alt

Sub - 2 12" Kicker L7's in ~2 cuft @ 36hz each on a Xtant X1001 @ 1 ohm

Front Highs/Mids - JVC CS-FS6 and Infinity 6022i on Xtant A2002

Rear Highs/Mids - None

HU - Pioneer DEH-P8600MP

1/0 wire ran thru entire car aswell as big3

DB - 144.5 @ Dash.

:yahoo:

:popcorn:

Can a mod delete these. That's possibly the worst post dumping I've ever seen besides posting post6as.gif

Also, I'd say "underground" stuff isn't always cheaper, but compared to stuff like Kicker, Fosgate, and JL Audio, some of the more "underground" companies are a good bit cheaper with the same or even better quality. They're not really "underground" just cause they're not from Wal-Mart or Best Buy, they're just more enthusiast-oriented and as a result are smaller companies.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

No by no means did I mean to try to post bump!! I edited them so everyone could stay on topic here. It wouldn't let me save and empty post so I put smile's there instead. not trying to flame or argue or anything of that matter. But I get what the post is about. so lets move on to something better. B)

Headunit->kdx-493

memphis mojo mc2000d modded.

Stinger Cables 1/0

soundstream reference r1-15(can get nasty)

hifonics zxi6.5 components