Sonic Electronix

(I suck at making large posts so bare with it)

It seems like everything I try and do to complete this new setup ends up failing. Of the big things that have failed would be my door panels and now my wall. I got my design from James and the dimensions were right on and he did a good job at designing it. Once i looked at the design i was like hmmm how the fuck am i gonna build the box on the inside of the car? So instead of asking on the forum I just said F it and decided id build it and slide it inside the back door. So i finally finish building it and I get up thinking that today is the big day that ive been waiting for. So even though its 100 degrees outside I unbolt my back door redo some wiring etc etc and then finally force a big ass box in the back door(which barely made it) And now that its in there ... it doesnt fit right. Its too far up and wont move back any more. Also I decided not to put the top of the box on until inside of the car because with it on theres no way it wouldve fit in the door. Now that its in the door ... I cant get the top on.

If its tl dr ...theres no room by the roof to put the top of the box on ... The box isnt sitting far enough back. I think I just need to start over. Thoughts and opinions.

101_0226.jpg

101_0225.jpg

101_0224.jpg

101_0223.jpg

101_0222.jpg

101_0221.jpg

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Hop in one of those holes and build from the inside, idk what you would do about that gap though, maybe jus some beauty panels around the wall?

Edited by vengfuldev

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

can you slide it in from the front doors? maybe remove the seats and try that?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

well i was gonna fiberglass around the wall. The problem is how to get that top piece on. Since i went rhough all this work I think i might just keep it in for a few weeks (if i can figure out a solution) and then rebuild.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

Get some 2x2's and screw to the edge of the inside of the top of the box, slide the top in and on top of the wall. Get inside the box and screw the top on from the inside. Good luck.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Im gonna head back out to the car and see if i will have enough room to drop it to the floor or atleast tilt it forward ... if not ill be going to Home depot for some 2x2s

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

I just decided im gonna start over ... Its just no way its gonna sit right and I dont want to be uncomfortable driving. This time ill just build inside the car and build it further back

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

Make sure to take pics and good luck

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?