Carlisle (after show pics/vids go here!)

Freshman6969

So, I thought my recones were dual 1ohm for some reason... so I wired in series/parallel. Turns out they're d4's and I was running them at 4ohms. Now, my dumbass re-wired to parallel/parallel to 1ohm and this thing slams! My Audiocontrol Epic-160 is under my A/C controls behind the shifter and it used to peak at 142/143 on only certain songs. Now, at 1ohm it's consistently doing 147/148. It's stupid loud, now.

So, I thought my recones were dual 1ohm for some reason... so I wired in series/parallel. Turns out they're d4's and I was running them at 4ohms. Now, my dumbass re-wired to parallel/parallel to 1ohm and this thing slams! My Audiocontrol Epic-160 is under my A/C controls behind the shifter and it used to peak at 142/143 on only certain songs. Now, at 1ohm it's consistently doing 147/148. It's stupid loud, now.

uh......OK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? totaly random/post dump......also if thats true, PICS OR GTFO

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

uh......OK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? totaly random/post dump......also if thats true, PICS OR GTFO

wasn't a random/post dump... i was at the show and didn't compete due to the pricing and because my shit didn't sound right. plus, chode even hopped in and instantly said "those subs are begging for more power" and really got me thinking. i'll post a thread about my install and post some vids up when i take some later today or tomor!

wasn't a random/post dump... i was at the show and didn't compete due to the pricing and because my shit didn't sound right. plus, chode even hopped in and instantly said "those subs are begging for more power" and really got me thinking. i'll post a thread about my install and post some vids up when i take some later today or tomor!

yeah they just didnt seem loud enough for 2 18's. so you had they wired at 4 ohm? and now there at 1 ohm? i wanna see some 1 ohm vids! lmao

and the price to compete for db drag and bassrace was crazy if you wernt running any of the sponsored gear.

TeamDeadlyHertz-jesseanson.png

2004 gmc Yukon

270 amp mechman alt.

1 odyssey PC1500 up front

6 kinetik HC2400's in the back

2 18" BTL's fully loaded

2 saz-3500d's strapped

155.7db @ 38hz sealed :)

MY YOUTUBE!!!

yeah they just didnt seem loud enough for 2 18's. so you had they wired at 4 ohm? and now there at 1 ohm? i wanna see some 1 ohm vids! lmao

and the price to compete for db drag and bassrace was crazy if you wernt running any of the sponsored gear.

another reason to love DC.

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

my bad, just seemed like a random trying to get post count up, and it was what 25$ to enter? if i wasent gunna leave sunday i woulda tryed :PP

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

my bad, just seemed like a random trying to get post count up, and it was what 25$ to enter? if i wasent gunna leave sunday i woulda tryed :PP

It's all good, man! $25 was a great price for the NSPL... but, when I wanted to sign up for dbDrag-sanctioned bass race alone, they asked what I was running and told me $75 (JUST FOR BASS RACE!!!). I didn't even bother asking what drag & bass race combined would have been. Years before, you would pay $50-60 at the gate and compete in bass race & db drag and hang out all weekend. This year they decided to make it all separate fees and the lady at the counter had the nerve to tell me it's always been this way, when I've been coming to Carlisle to compete since '08 and it's ALWAYS been one flat fee!

It's all good, man! $25 was a great price for the NSPL... but, when I wanted to sign up for dbDrag-sanctioned bass race alone, they asked what I was running and told me $75 (JUST FOR BASS RACE!!!). I didn't even bother asking what drag & bass race combined would have been. Years before, you would pay $50-60 at the gate and compete in bass race & db drag and hang out all weekend. This year they decided to make it all separate fees and the lady at the counter had the nerve to tell me it's always been this way, when I've been coming to Carlisle to compete since '08 and it's ALWAYS been one flat fee!

thats the price chode told me, and yeah they really hit you with fees there

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

This year they decided to make it all separate fees and the lady at the counter had the nerve to tell me it's always been this way, when I've been coming to Carlisle to compete since '08 and it's ALWAYS been one flat fee!

Sure was. Used to be an additional $10 on top of the showfield registration.

Oh yeah, forgot to say big thanks to Matt and Sara for making the drive up and hosting one kick ass NSPL show...3 world records set woohooo

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Archived