Sundown Audio

Amp for 18'' FI BTL

Ernesto

Looking for an amp that can do atleast 2500rms and/or more :D

I was going to go with HCCA D5000s but forget it, im done with HCCA/Orion.

I'm looking for some thing in the price range of $600. Nothing too big about the size of the MMATS amps or slightly bigger.

What do you guys think?

I've been looking at the soundstreams for a long time. I have a SS EGA1700d now and it's good.  The thing that has me looking away is they are so inexpensive and I don't see to many using them..I would rather do two pca3500 for less then one rft40001, but like I said haven't seen to many of them or heard to much about them...

Guest 90accordman

I've been looking at the soundstreams for a long time. I have a SS EGA1700d now and it's good.  The thing that has me looking away is they are so inexpensive and I don't see to many using them..I would rather do two pca3500 for less then one rft40001, but like I said haven't seen to many of them or heard to much about them...

thats what has me going, the wattage is perfect for my XXX 12 or a BTL imo, but theres not much information, unless you count the people who dont have them who talk smack.  Anyone know of an official Soundstream board anywhere?

well somethign thats bothering me is alot of sites have it as 1ohm stable then they haveit rated at 3500w at 4ohm WTF

an example?

http://www.adelaideprosound.com.au/product...=category&id=43

that's their screw. you can go to http://soundstream.com/ and find everything..even download manuals...very nice site

I was also looking into the memphis mojo (big one, 4000rms). Little long but it's skinny so easy for me to hide.

Just hard to find it online or for a good price. :V

I've been told by two (seperate) local memphis dealers the only amp they will use by memephis is the belle. They've had nothing but probs form the bigger amps