New Audio shop in Missouri??

congrats man! should be pretty sick!

Thanks buddy

Didn't know that Grandview had many audio addicts out there, but I might have to swing by either tomorrow or just sometime to see the shop and what all you guys are going for. I'm an all out NW Audio guy thats my shop but I love to go see what everyone else has. Never hurts and do you have an o-scope? :peepwall:

I've got a LOT of work to do before I want to start having people come look at it. Hell, I don't even have the keys until around noon tomorrow

My Oscope got wet :censored: and acts really funky now. It is just a cheap hand heald POS, but it did the job. I wouldn't rely on this scope, I need to buy a new one

I got to school full time at the ITT Tech right across the street from the Stadiums btw.

OOH, and my garage door has handles, so you don't have to stick your fingers through the cracks :lol:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Thanks buddy

I've got a LOT of work to do before I want to start having people come look at it. Hell, I don't even have the keys until around noon tomorrow

My Oscope got wet :censored: and acts really funky now. It is just a cheap hand heald POS, but it did the job. I wouldn't rely on this scope, I need to buy a new one

I got to school full time at the ITT Tech right across the street from the Stadiums btw.

OOH, and my garage door has handles, so you don't have to stick your fingers through the cracks :lol:

lol so which guy were you up there that night? You know me i dont no you lol no fair haha. Ya and i didn't loose my finger nail thank god haha. Whats your ride?

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

lol so which guy were you up there that night? You know me i dont no you lol no fair haha. Ya and i didn't loose my finger nail thank god haha. Whats your ride?

I'm the guy that was on the other side of the door pushing when you had your fingers in the crack :pardon:

Wearing a white T-Shirt with midwestcaraudio at an angle on the front

I just got a 99 Blazer 2 door we plan on making a shop vehicle in the distant future (6+ months before getting started)

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

im goin to missouri in like two weeks man. when are you startin this place up?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

ahahaha your the guy that shut the door on my hand :clapping: that's great man i can't believe how small of a world it is lol. Anyways did you compete up there or were you just getting drunk with the rest of us that night? Yea ill have to come check out your shop for sure. Make sure you pm me or something when you get it going enough to have me come down.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

best avatar ever! :yahoo: if you saw me or knew me you'd know why i say that :D i was crackin up good when i watched it.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Power gets turned on Tuesday :) That's all we're waiting on

ahahaha your the guy that shut the door on my hand :clapping: that's great man i can't believe how small of a world it is lol. Anyways did you compete up there or were you just getting drunk with the rest of us that night? Yea ill have to come check out your shop for sure. Make sure you pm me or something when you get it going enough to have me come down.

:pardon:

I'm with Chilcott, and he ran the white grand prix. Did a 53 out of the trunk that weekend

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Well I promised more pictures as soon as I got the keys, so here goes:

SANY0270.jpg

SANY0271.jpg

SANY0289.jpg

Through the front door, office to the right:

SANY0273.jpg

First room on the left, eventually gonna be a waiting room:

SANY0274.jpg

View through the office: