New Audio shop in Missouri??

EDIT!!! - FOR THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS WE ARE GOING TO BE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT, SO CALL/TEXT THE NUMBER IN THIS POST TO GET SET UP!

Alright guys, here's the deal.... I've been talking about it for quite a while, but today with the help of my old roomate/best friend (mrmanguy), we finally took a step towards a huge movement..

We'll get the keys to our new SHOP tomorrow when we complete the lease process :D

It has a main office, 3 rooms, and an install bay that could comfortably fit 4 cars + tools

Here's the initial scoop... Since we don't have $25,000 to drop on inventory, we are primarily going to do Installs and Box builds for the first few months of business, and you'll be required to provide your own equipment. We'll have catalouges and the internet to order off of, but until we build up a stock pile, this will have to work :rolleyes:

We're getting the licenses and all that fun stuff SOON, so UNTIL THEN we're just doing this as a "hobby" and to break the new place in :)

100 N. Chestnut st. Belton Mo, 64012

NON-Official number: 816-591-6592 (Subject to change at anytime)

Shitty google image

MWCAbuilding.jpg

MWCA.jpg

More pictures as soon as we get the keys :thumbsup:

We'll be hosting a FREE Test and Tune as soon as we get up and running

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

rigth on man.............

let me know about the test and tune.. I will swing by, dont really need to test and tune but will swing by anyways

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

thats pretty cool and a ballsy move my friend. I wish you all the luck in succeeding I wish I had half the nuts to do someting like that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

looks like fun, good luck also! i am in missouri so ill have to stop by and check it out soon! :drink40:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

looks like it'll work. gl with the new shop.

Hope so, Thanks

rigth on man.............

let me know about the test and tune.. I will swing by, dont really need to test and tune but will swing by anyways

Yeah, no problem, I'll hit you up

thats pretty cool and a ballsy move my friend. I wish you all the luck in succeeding I wish I had half the nuts to do someting like that.

Man, the circumstances were PERFECT.... Even if we fail, it's a month by month lease.... Where else will you find that?

I've got a really good friend that just graduated from business school as an entrepreneur, so we can only hope for the best :)

Thanks

Can I call and leave a voice mail saying good luck? :D

lol, sure

looks like fun, good luck also! i am in missouri so ill have to stop by and check it out soon! :drink40:

Right on, I'll update here and MWCA after we get all our licenses and permits

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

^^^This. There's a car repair shop in town that just went up for sale that would make an excellent audio shop, but I 1) don't have the guts to go for it, 2) don't have the experience and 3) a car audio shop would probably never survive in the town that I live in.

WOW an audio shop in Belton........... And the number no worky. Was gonna talk to you guys about our distributor in the area

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Archived