Sonic Electronix

so ive pretty much been lookin around for a while, i noticed justins yukon, kaseys, and steves of course...

im def wanting 2 18's, now the question is... soundstream xxx's, ascendant mayhem 18's or ball out and get some SMD's.

depending on subs would be depending on my amp... which would yall refer for each sub setup..

also batteries, alternators?? i plan on getting those too. i just have no idea about all that..

im tryin to start off with the basics of what i want, subs and amp.. then figure out what i need to power it all smoothly.

help me figure this shit out yall so i can start a build thread!!!!!!

HOLLA! ill have some pics of the yukon tonight.

2004 black yukon slt

stock for now.

bose system.

:(

A lot of people are Prolly going to post and say you don't have enough experience to start at this level blah blah blah. Anyways we'd need to know your budget, if you have one. Based on your post there are hundreds of different set ups you could have. And do you have a general idea of how much power you want?

Edited by vengfuldev

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

A lot of people are Prolly going to post and say you don't have enough experience to start at this level blah blah blah. Anyways we'd need to know your budget, if you have one. Based on your post there are hundreds of different set ups you could have.

true that, i was pretty vague about it.. experience is there, just new stuff is out.. i havent been into system installs since i was in highschool, im 25 years old now.. i have a decent ammount of income.. my budget is legit, ill just say that..

not meaning i can buy everything in one day have it installed and be like sup guys.. look at what i did..

but i know what i wanna do, what i need to do to get there, just lookin for some tips and opinions on what you guys are thinking...

2004 black yukon slt

stock for now.

bose system.

2 18" Mayhems on 6k. With dual the biggest battery you can fit up front... prob a D2700 and then four D3100's

or setup to 4 15" Mayhems if your worried about space and do 10-12k with dual alts/triple alts and about 6 D3100's

Iraggi Alts

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

2 18" Mayhems on 6k. With dual the biggest battery you can fit up front... prob a D2700 and then four D3100's

or setup to 4 15" Mayhems if your worried about space and do 10-12k with dual alts/triple alts and about 6 D3100's

Iraggi Alts

word im lookin into all that stuff right now... thanks.... its kinda confusing but im sure ill get it.

Edited by blk03tx

2004 black yukon slt

stock for now.

bose system.

ill sell you mines 2 18's,.thought i would dump in here haha.. i need more cone

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

get teh xxx's and a stetsom 11k2d or a soundigital 12k.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

pricey or not, i want the most bang for my buck... its worth it to me.. it doesnt take me long to get a couple grand, so i figure subs and amp will be the first purchases.. then all the little things that add up..

first order of business though is getting a new deck, i have the stock GM head unit with XM and indash 6 disk changer.. fuuuuck that.

2004 black yukon slt

stock for now.

bose system.