Maroon97SL Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 (edited) Here are some vids of both my setups same amp ( pyramid 2-ch 1000 watt ) first subs are 2 12" 87121.8 eclipse 8ohm 600 peak second set is 2 10" pioneer champion series 1000 watt dual 4-ohm voice coil subs. They are budget builds, no big 3 no second battery just a basic setup. 12's http://www.youtube.com/user/gecksterpuppet1221#p/a/u/0/szWYcu1w_Ho 10's http://www.youtube.com/user/gecksterpuppet1221#p/a/u/2/FEIt1MCKStM ( I know the treble is too high, I will take a better video tomorrow. ) Edited July 9, 2010 by Maroon97SL Quote 2000 White Saturn SL2 Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit 1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12 1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp Stock Mids & Highs. Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup. but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...
TeamHT Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 i really doubt the bass is at -10 Quote Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Maroon97SL Posted July 9, 2010 Author Report Posted July 9, 2010 i really doubt the bass is at -10 It really was man... with bass at like -2 or 0 i could only turn it up to about 40. That is the reason why the treble was so loud, I'll take a another video of them tomorrow and post it up. I have a different deck installed now, usually have bass -2 and treble +4 on the deck i have installed at the moment. Quote 2000 White Saturn SL2 Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit 1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12 1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp Stock Mids & Highs. Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup. but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...
Maroon97SL Posted July 11, 2010 Author Report Posted July 11, 2010 (edited) Another vid of the 12's i sealed up the box a little better and took the 10's out. I know its nothing to brag about... but for a 300$ system it doesn't sound too bad. Edited July 11, 2010 by Maroon97SL Quote 2000 White Saturn SL2 Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit 1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12 1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp Stock Mids & Highs. Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup. but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.