DC Sound Lab

Thanks....saves me from starting a thread here.

The credit should go to Rusty though. He was the one that took my phone call a few weeks back.

Realy happy with the subs to say the least. I will try to post some info about the build here to save people from jumping websites.

Still working on the break in.....they were built prety stiff. I'm realy wondering how much travel these are capable of........at 1/4 inch travel it's prety sick I'm worried whats going to happen if these subs are capable of 1 inch and dont even want to think if they can do more then that.

here's a vid from yester day. Subs had about 2 hours play time and clamped at 120 watts per sub.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

No vid but threw the meter back in today after a few more hours play time and it picked up a lil over 1Db and the freq is now 24hz with the driver door open and 37hz with the van sealed up(kind of lol)It was at a stop light so figured a vid might be pushing it.

Lets see what happens with 8 amps at half the current ohm load :drink40:

• 2 weeks later...

some of them are cooked..your gonna lose some db because some of the Ds and Cs on the dust cap are going to cause cancellation...

HAHA for real tho thats fuckin sick...what area are you from i wanna hear this monster!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!