So i had a 2nd battery in the back of my blazer, turns out its shit. so to help my light dimming problem since my system was running off of one battery basically. Could i just buy a bigger battery for the back, or would i still need to get a HO Alternator? let me know thanks

DEPENDS ON WAT KIND OF SYSTEM YOU HAVE RUNNING...OF COURSE GET A BATTERY. WAT DO YOU HAVE? BATTERIES/AMPS/SUBS ETC.. A BIGGER ALT WONT HURT OF COURSE JUST DEPENDS ON YOUR BUDGET! ID KEEP EVERYTHING OFF UNTIL YOU GET SETTLED BECAUSE YOU DONT WANNA HURT YOUR AMP AND EQUIPMENT BRO..SO FOR SURE GET THAT BATTERY, TRY AN HO ALT! GO DC OR MECHMAN OR IRAGGI!! PEACE BRO LET ME KNOW HOW IT ALL GOES!!

DEPENDS ON WAT KIND OF SYSTEM YOU HAVE RUNNING...OF COURSE GET A BATTERY. WAT DO YOU HAVE? BATTERIES/AMPS/SUBS ETC.. A BIGGER ALT WONT HURT OF COURSE JUST DEPENDS ON YOUR BUDGET! ID KEEP EVERYTHING OFF UNTIL YOU GET SETTLED BECAUSE YOU DONT WANNA HURT YOUR AMP AND EQUIPMENT BRO..SO FOR SURE GET THAT BATTERY, TRY AN HO ALT! GO DC OR MECHMAN OR IRAGGI!! PEACE BRO LET ME KNOW HOW IT ALL GOES!!

Mother of capslock.

OP what are you running right now? amps, ohm loads, batteries, alt (I'm assuming stock, but what amperage,) wire, big III, etc. etc. Your fix may be as simple as a ground.

Too many projects, too little time...

Right now i am running 2-4501 Mtx amps, 4-t5512-44, 2 on each amp wired down to 1 ohm. stock alt which is 110 Amps. New but stock battery in front, was a smaller yellow top in back but thats shit so it wasnt doing anything. No big 3 yet but getting it done asap. All grounds are clean.

Specs of the amps...

If its not over like 1500wrms you should be fine if you get a small xs bat in the back and do big 3

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

With that power one good kinetic or xs under the hood should work for you with the big 3. If you can't fit that big of a battery under you hood than keep the stock one there and get a kinetic 1400. I think that's the right battery I'm thinking of. Check their site. They have them listed by watts. You just need one to handle about 12-1500 watts.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Ok thanks everyone for the help, i had this same problem in my previous car and i never solved it, I'm preying that this does it cause i am sick of shoving money into a bullshit problem haha. But i was looking more into the yellow top type batteries what you think of that? (only because they have GM adapters on them)

Edited by DJ JDub

I'm not a battery expert so I'll let someone else give more info to you. But I do recommend stay away from yellowtops. They are ok for basic car use but they can't produce the current amplifiers want. They work to an extent but the amp always wants more. That's the point of kinetic and XS batteries. They hold more power and can release it quicker.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff