Sonic Electronix

Hey there guys,

So I am going to purchase a Honda Civic sedan, probably 2004-2005, for just an overall car. No racing, just a car with great audio and rims. I'm going to put 2 15" Fi's BL's in the trunk, running 2.6k watts and an alternator up front. The car will probably be all black, and I want to add rims, tint, etc. I was wondering, do you guys know a good site to purchase rims from? Or any good names of rims? Like I was looking at a 19 or 20" staggered black rims? Or something around those lines. Nothing above 20's please. And for the tint, whats the average tint? 20%? If you guys know anything, please leave a comment. Thanks

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

You have a LOT of work ahead of you with all of these question. Two 15's in that trunk will be very hard to do for starters. But the one question I can answer is about window tint. 20% is more common. Dark but still transparent enough. 5% is basically black on the outside. 35% is usually legal.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

You have a LOT of work ahead of you with all of these question. Two 15's in that trunk will be very hard to do for starters. But the one question I can answer is about window tint. 20% is more common. Dark but still transparent enough. 5% is basically black on the outside. 35% is usually legal.

If you mean by the sound or the box dimensions and all that. If your talking about the sound, then its no problem, but the box dimensions, I'm just going to let professionals do it. And uhh, I live in CA, do you think 30% front windows, 20% back is a fine idea?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Yup getting a 7cube before displacement box in there will be a challenge.

Uhhhh..... Sure? haha idono, I'm not going to be doing the whole box thing, I'm going to let a professional do it

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Yup getting a 7cube before displacement box in there will be a challenge.

Uhhhh..... Sure? haha idono, I'm not going to be doing the whole box thing, I'm going to let a professional do it

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

No offense but depending on what shop you go to SMD > "The Professionals"

Well, I honestly didn't know SMD could make me a box? Haha, or I would have said that in the first place.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Well, I honestly didn't know SMD could make me a box? Haha, or I would have said that in the first place.

we can sure as hell help you make your own box. free information, you cant beat it. its just either you or you and your friend have to build it.