yea thats me lol im just 19 lol im honestly not worried about them banning bass cars but i am worried about public opinion of our culture i mean i read that and see it as just a load of crap but who knows it might make another person think because i have a subwoofer im a murdering hooligan who likes to curse out old people and cause blood baths from sylvester stallone movies lmfao and i mean i dont want people to get the wrong impression because people have misinformation up on the internet people believe things that they read way to easy and for people who dont know this is a trap to get them to sign on when they are getting false info

1998 Honda Prelude

AEM Short Ram Intake

TSUDO Exhaust

JVC head unit

Mobile SPEC 5 1/4 front

Carbon fiber JDM interior bits

to much money involved with car audio, no way to stop it, just fine it

Here, lets do this, cancel all overseas business, and only do car audio built here, made by americans, warehoused by americans, shipped by americans, installed and sold by americans, and enjoyed by americans

Do that, and the government will never make illegal car audio, just due to the money, and jobs :)

This post here is kind of off topic, but just imagine the employment that could be had if we refused to have stuff made in china

My old boss at the speaker shop told me 20,000 factories in china closed up last year, and 10,000 had something to do with audio, car, home, pro audio, or electronics of audio

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yea thats me lol im just 19 lol im honestly not worried about them banning bass cars but i am worried about public opinion of our culture i mean i read that and see it as just a load of crap but who knows it might make another person think because i have a subwoofer im a murdering hooligan who likes to curse out old people and cause blood baths from sylvester stallone movies lmfao and i mean i dont want people to get the wrong impression because people have misinformation up on the internet people believe things that they read way to easy and for people who dont know this is a trap to get them to sign on when they are getting false info

They are just old white retired people who want to live the last years of there life peacefully :)

(Iam white BTW)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

oh and im all for respect they have rights to i just dont like people giving out false info to mislead people who dont know any better also people who are bass heads have posted on the petition saying stuff like F@*k you and stuff and that just makes it worse i just wanted to make it seen that these people are giving us a bad name and i totally agree with forevrbumpn respect is the key to making them understand we are not bad people like honestly thats what they are trying to say on the website or at least thats what i got from it

1998 Honda Prelude

AEM Short Ram Intake

TSUDO Exhaust

JVC head unit

Mobile SPEC 5 1/4 front

Carbon fiber JDM interior bits

They are just old white retired people who want to live the last years of there life peacefully :)

(Iam white BTW)

this got me laughing histericaly, this is from the section "A car that can kill you? cool" sub section "bolting doors shut"

"Then, while the tone burst is generated, team members lie spread-eagled on the roof and push against the car from the outside to bolster it that little extra bit."

LMFAO shit man, alot of there facts are wrong tho O.o theres plenty of people that have gone over 177 DBZZZZ IICR

EDIT: ROFL LMFAO HAHAHAHAA OMFG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Most of the teams wear sponsor-bedecked uniforms and have race-painted and decaled cars. "Pit crews" of six or eight suited-up mulletheads often tend to the cars."

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

people to get the wrong impression because people have misinformation up on the internet

It's on the Internet. Just dumbass stuck up people who have nothing better to do with their lives like being productive so they just pick something and go at it. I'm a basshead. Yeah I have a small system now but I'm working on something 140db+. I work a full time blue-collar job with decent pay and work around big shot corporations and also work a part time shit job for minimum wage. Pay my bills and support what I need to and like to play around with bass and cars. I could be doing drugs or partying everyday or driving into peoples houses that bitch about bass with a pickup truck with 4 18s in the bed on 40k and just play the shit out of some 30hz notes to kill them but I don't. I know atleast half the guys on here are good people and hard working human beings and it's a free god damn country so I think we should be able to do whatever the hell we want with cars and stereos and make noise if we want. I'm not making a petition against whiney little bitches making false websites. Honestly whoever runs that cause is just less of a human being and American for not wanting others to have their own choices with what they do in their spare time. I'm done rambling. Im sure half my shit didn't make sense but I've been up for about 21 hours now working and I'm going to bed to enjoy the next 53 hours off before my next 70 hour work week starts.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I like how everytime there is a petition or some old lady know it all on the news talking about loud systems, they always look up the competition cars hitting in the 170s and acting like those cars are actually driving around on the streets. But most of the ppl they are actually complaining about have little walmart or bestbuy system they drive around town with windows down and the volume up, thinking they are the shit maybe hitting mid 130s in the car..

anyone got a link to the petition site.. im to lazy to type on in, hah

"i think you should leave kids alone about the car stereos because some people like it and like to feel it, and others make money off of it. Like some people put stereos in or make stereos for a living. that would be like me starting a petition on annoing people nagging over suupid stuff"

I like this guy! haha there name on the post is "geta life" XD

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)