WARNING FOR HARSH LANGUAGE

that dash comes off in 3 minutes tops. If you have the right tools its a snap. A skewdriver and a 9/32 nut driver. Sorry you killed an hour on it.

so this week has been seriously shitty, its been over 100+ since about monday or sunday, i live on a farm grow corn,watermelons,cucumbers, etc etc etc etc, it hasent fucking rained in over a month now, but oh no every damn county around mine has gotten some type of rain it just kinda just splits right over us >.>, on top of that shit one of my subs blew on tuesday, i was planning to sell it thursday, what fucking luck right?,so i take it back to the local shop to see if they can just give me a new one due to the fact it was under warranty but oh nononono! they have to send it out to Orion just to be fucking reconed?!?! which takes 2-4 weeks......fucking bullshit, so i have a fucking DC 15" lvl 4 sitting in my room STARING at me with out an amp.......anyway so i go and meet up with the kid i was selling it to, to pick out a nice stereo for him, fine and dandy, was kinda annoying tho how they make you get the install kit which doesnt come with a harness, so you have to buy the install kit for like 20$ then the harness for another 15$ then an antenna adapter for 10$ FUCKING STUPID RIGHT?!?! so we FINALLY get back to my house i sit in his car (2000 Chevy Blazer 2 door) turns out YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE WHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking dash off JUST to get the stereo out, that took about an hour in its self, because i was being extremely careful, with my car i really dont give a shit >.>, anyways it took me seriously another half hour to figure out how the fuck to put the damn dash kit in because it was made for another 40 fucking cars, then took me about a half hour to solder the harnesses together, then apparently i put the wrong face plate on so i had to push the tabs back down which was a total bitch, and put on another faceplate about 1/2 smaller then the other one, all that ending up taking over 3 hours JUST INSTALLING A FUCKING STEREO?!?! and another thing is im taking 2 summer school classes online to make up credits i lost my sophomore year, yes im 18 soon to be 19 in 2 months and still in high school, keep your stupid comments to your self, i fucked around alot im aware, anyway this summer school shit is so stupid i need to write 4 essays for each class....fine! but nope not that simple they make me basicly write a fucking college essay which needs to be a cirten length aswell as needs 10-15 supporting facts, did my first essay which i thought i did a really good fucking job on but NOPE! 44%? fuck that shit second one was worse, mind you i need to pass both of these classes in order to graduate this year, ugh fuck Chevy, fuck Orion, fuck this damn heat, and fuck summer school!

/end rant

edit:spelling

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Keep your head up...shit will turn around. And man I hope you didn't take out the whole dash...its like 3 bolts and then you just pop the bezel off....

:rofl: it will take a minute or two and my plastic dash piece comes right off

44% ! i hate when that happened in school, you THINK u did good and you get the paper back and :angry: lol

hopefully things get better for you

My buddys durango is EASY to work on lol, all you gotta do is grab the dash in panel in a certain area and it just pops right out!

thanks everyone, and yeah not that simple had to take out about 10 bolts, and that thing STILL dident come off, even the kid was like the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, and it FINNALY rained today? holy shit >.>

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog