Is This Right Or Hav I Got It Wrong? (diagram)

Thats how I was planning on doing mine, so if it is wrong I would definately like to know to keep from burning my car to the ground.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

cool so long as it IS right,, im not gona play the system full tilt, il b able to charge it manually if need b, hopefully this setup shud b fine for a quick ten sec or so :lol: just to show friends , family, ..neighbours down the road wat it can do. then il turn it down n be driving like normal n batts shud b fine

• 3 weeks later...
ok just to cut down onthe amount of 0gauge being used, would this setup also work as well as the other in the diagram at the top?

battwiring2.jpg

yes this will work. Thats how I have my batts connected right now. Is it more efficient than connecting it directly to each other? That I don't know, but I'm sure it is. As long as you don't connect it in series, you should be fine.

yuk.jpg

quin- two things, first off did you ever make a video of those new Orions in action, and second thing if you try and "save money" by not running that last run of 1/0 to the ground of the third battery you are compromising the whole system. remember a system is only as strong as its weakest point and that would be the chassis ground just do complete paralell runs for best performance.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages